Friday, August 31, 2007

Drink Recipes For The Summer #19

Your ole partying fool, Party Animal here! Man, am I going to whup it up this weekend down at the beach. Some of my radical friends and I have got a beach house. And believe me, it's gonna ROCK!! Meanwhile, I've saved the best drink recipes for the end of the summer. Can you imagine a drink recipe with a touch of saltiness, sweetness, bitterness and a little sour? We plan to drink plenty of these down by the water this weekend!!
The Paloma
1/2 lime
11/2 oz of reposado tequila
pinch of kosher salt
Grapefruit soda
Fill a highball glass with ice. Squeeze the lime into it and drop in the shell. Add tequila and salt. Top off with grapefruit soda, stir gently and add a straw. Before you leave this weekend, check out my fun and festive outdoor bars HERE

No comments: