Friday, September 28, 2007

Drink Recipes For the Fall "Hangover Helper"

Howdy Y'all! People ask me time and time again, "are their any drink recipes that will help a hangover?" Truth is, most of us can't bear the thought of anything with alcohol when our head is about to explode! At any rate, this drink recipe is a glorified "Bloody Mary", but many of my readers swear by it during the "morning after!" Tell me what you think,(but don't get drunk first).
Hangover Helper

1 oz ripe tomatoes
1 tsp Tobasco Sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp vodka

crushed ice
celery stalks
Chop the tomatoes, and push through a juicer. Add the Tobasco Sauce, lemon juice and the vodka. Pour over crushed ice in a large glass. Garnish with celery. Oh, I almost forgot, take an aspirin! Isn't it about time you checked out my GORGEOUS HOME BARS?

No comments: